The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gear Backpack Suggestions

iiiNelson

I'm looking for a backpack type case for travel that's large enough to hold My Sony A77 with battery grip + 70-200 + 16-50, my iPad, and my M9 and about 3 lenses. I tried a Manfrotto backpack from a local store but I didn't really like it. It would like if the back was weather resistant and had enough storage for some extra personal items. Any suggestions would be great.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Big :thumbs: for f-stop gear backpacks. I use the Guru for daily city laptop and camera haulage, and the Tilopa BC for hiking. They are ridiculously well thought out, light weight, and flexible. Their only problem is availability. If you order, make sure it's in stock, as backorders can take many months.

Best,

Matt