The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bag Mini Review - Ari Marcopoulos (inCase)

Terry

I got this bag recently to take with me on my trip to the Palouse and thought I would share my experience using it.....

You can see it along with a video here:
by Incase

I probably had a little too much loaded into it but it still worked out fine. The inside is not very adjustable but it really didn't matter. Since m4/3 and Fuji lenses tend to be small I always pack them into small pouches or make the compartments in bags tiny. There is a pocket for a point and shoot. I had my smallest lenses in there.

You can get a 13" MBA into this bag depending on the gear you load in. It does have a dedicated pocket with soft fabric for an iPad (newest iPad with Logitech ultra thin keyboard cover fit just fine.

For a woman you may not like how it cuts across the front of your body. I was OK with it but it probably was not flattering. :D. Style makes it easy to access without taking the bag off.

Fits under an airline seat without issue.

Very well made and not too heavy. The strap weighs a lot but the way you can tighten and loosen the strap is clever and easy to do.

For me it is a keeper.

Gear I took
Cameras:
Olympus OMD with battery grip
Fuji X-pro1 with grip
Lenses:
m4/3 25 f1.4, 45 f1.8, 7-14, 12-50, 100-300
Fuji 18, 35, 60

extra batteries, cable releases spare tripod plates, extra cards, filters, wipes, iPad plus my wallet.