The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

label prinitng

jlm

Workshop Member
anyone printing out shipping and postage labels with paypal?
i can do it on my laserprinter and it is quite handy, printing send and return addresses, bar code and postage for a 4 x 6 label, but i have to tape it on the box and want to avoid avery lable single sheet feeding

what i would like is a roll of peel-off 4 x 6 labels on a dedicated label maker, but have seen reports of incompatibility with dymo and brother units.

windows computer in use

jm

stephengilbert

John,

Not Paypal, but I use the USPS Click-n-Ship service. I use single sheet labels from Onlinelabels.com, partly out of laziness, partly as they generate a small copy of the label that I keep. Usually I print labels for legal documents, so I put the small label in (actually on) the client file.

Steve