The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase DF Eyecup

Don Libby

Just about everyone knows the original eyecup for the DF sucks (technical term). The DF I got last November had the original eyecup and I was always pushing it back in place after it would creep up. It never fell all the way off and I felt I could just live with it. Until a couple weeks ago. I finally lost the eyecup while shooting in Glacier Park. Called CI and had the new replacement sent to me in Jackson. I've pleased to say that I've been using the DF for over 3-weeks with the new eyecup firmly in place. Actually it has become something I no longer think or fret about. So if you've procrastinated like I did stop and get it replaced.

Just my 2¢

Don