The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D.I.Y Gear!

S

Stefan63

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this so please moderator remove this if you find it non appropriate and I will newer do it again! :lecture:

Ok! I will get to the point.

I run a hobby website that are very much into and about Do It Yourself photo gear.
I would like this site to grow to something that people can interact in.
Sooo I would like to invite GetDPI members to have there own great DIY project published on my website, since it is a hobby project I can't pay any salary (I guess you already figured that out) but you will get all the credit, your name and eventual website URL published as a reward.
Just write it down as a txt doc that describes your project and send it to me together with some photos and I will publish it if it suits my website.

Regards/ Stefan
www.stockholmviews.com