The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEC PA322UHD-BK-SV vs Eizo ColorEdge CG277

f8orbust

If I win he lottery, I’d probably go for an Eizo ColorEdge 4K monitor…

…but failing that I was wondering if anyone out there had any practical expereience with the NEC PA322UHD-BK-SV 32" Widescreen LED Backlit Color Accurate IPS Monitor with SpectraViewII ($3,199.00 at B&H). It’s quite new to the market and it seems a decent (all things being relative, $3k is still mucho dinero) deal for a pro-grade monitor with 32” screen and 3840 x 2160 Resolution. A 32” screen would hopefully mean I can dispense with my second monitor, and free up some desk real estate.

An alternative option is the well reviewed and highly regarded Eizo ColorEdge CG277 27" Hardware Calibration IPS LCD Monitor ($2,374.00 at B&H).

TIA.

Jim

f8orbust

Ok, ok ... steady on ... don't all rush at once ... let's form an orderly queue ... stop pushing at the back there ...

In all seriousness, I guess it's like choosing between a monitor that's super nice and a monitor that's, er, super nice - i.e. you end up with a super nice monitor either way.

If anyone is thinking about the NEC, there's a decent run down here.