The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I Hate ______

Maggie O

Sometimes, working with computers drives us to fits. I figured an all-purpose tech rant thread might be a good thing.

My current rant:

I HATE THAT CAPTURE ONE LE CRASHES EVERY TIME I CHANGE DIRECTORIES!!!

This seems to be a compatibility problem with Leopard, as I never had any problems with it before the upgrade. Oh, and iTunes is screwed, too. My MP3 and AAC collection now sounds like a bunch of damaged CDs or scratched LPs.

I hate that!

ShiroKuro

I hate that my macbook pro takes forever to connect to the internet via airport after it awakes from sleep .

I also hate when my macbook pro freezes ... quite often actually ....Drives me fucking crazy to push the power button ..THE HARD SHUT DOWN ; (
What else do I hate ...hmmm My skill in processing digital images and my tendency to over process them ..and that I like it ; )
I hate my cell phone too........

I love DPI