The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Snow Leopard: Just installed on MBP

Henry Goh

Usually when I do anything on my Windows machines, I'm very careful and make sure I have backups before I proceed. An hour ago when I received my SL disc from Apple, I felt confident enough to simply go ahead with the upgrade without backing up first.

I'm pleased to report that the upgrade went smoothly with no hitch whatsoever. C1 Pro runs, PS CS4 runs, Soundslides Plus, Illustrator all ran fine.

I've always had good results with Mac software and am glad I did the upgrade.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am waiting to hear:

1) how well (read IF) folks can print to Epson, Canon and HP photo printers

2) how well C1 Pro runs on an 8-core Mac Pro...

ShiroKuro

Just installed it on my MBP ... Itunes freezes up , finder won't relaunch leaving desktop is completely empty,computer will not restart ,or shut down .... have to manually shut it down .... external hard drives will not show up on the desktop ...well sometimes they do and the beach ball of death is constantly spinning away. But Safari is great ,nice and snappy. Enjoy :)