Site Sponsors

Thread: Photoshelter

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use it? What do you think?

North Florida
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Photoshelter

Yes, I started using it a couple of months ago for commercial clients. So far I like the ease for the clients to purchase prints via the lab I had setup through PS. The clients have been happy with the service and quality of their purchases through the commercial lab (portraits and special event work). I have not had much time to setup for stock or actually move much of my portfolio over, but hoping to at some point.

Here is a link to my photoshelter site:

If you visit the site, you will notice my client categories are locked with passwords which is a good thing for me to offer my clients.
    "Creativity takes courage." ~ Henri Matisse
    Darlene Almeda,

Hey Darr, thanks for your link and information

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using it for about a year and I'm very happy. I do all my editing in Apple Aperture and can then upload directly to Photoshelter(PS). I find the possibilities within PS well though out and it is easy to create galleries ( public,password, invite only,etc ).
    I use it a lot for image delivery with private galleries.
    It's also easy to re-arrange galleries.

However, one of the best features of PS is the team behind this product. They are very responsive and they provide a huge amount of material for us to learn how the site as well as the photo market works.

If you have more specific questions I would be happy to answer. You can also click ont he "website" link below if you would like to have a look at my galleries. For the moment I'm using the basic package bu will most likely upgrade to the standard deal.

FB Page