The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photoshelter

darr

Yes, I started using it a couple of months ago for commercial clients. So far I like the ease for the clients to purchase prints via the lab I had setup through PS. The clients have been happy with the service and quality of their purchases through the commercial lab (portraits and special event work). I have not had much time to setup for stock or actually move much of my portfolio over, but hoping to at some point.

Here is a link to my photoshelter site: http://darr.photoshelter.com/

If you visit the site, you will notice my client categories are locked with passwords which is a good thing for me to offer my clients.

emmawest72

Hi,

I have been using it for about a year and I'm very happy. I do all my editing in Apple Aperture and can then upload directly to Photoshelter(PS). I find the possibilities within PS well though out and it is easy to create galleries ( public,password, invite only,etc ).
I use it a lot for image delivery with private galleries.
It's also easy to re-arrange galleries.

However, one of the best features of PS is the team behind this product. They are very responsive and they provide a huge amount of material for us to learn how the site as well as the photo market works.

If you have more specific questions I would be happy to answer. You can also click ont he "website" link below if you would like to have a look at my galleries. For the moment I'm using the basic package bu will most likely upgrade to the standard deal.

William