The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Online Exhibit Cards?

spotmeter

I will be mounting a new exhibit of my large scale landscape photographs in January.

The exhibit hall is requiring a small card next to each photo with the name, dimensions and price.

Does anyone know of any online forms for these cards so that I can just enter the data and print them on my printer?

Don Libby

I've done something very similar. Went to Office Depot and pick up a pack of printable business cards from Avery. Went home and using their on-line template printed what I wanted for each image. Turned out to be super easy.

Don

kweide

I did it with MS Word. So Easy .... and printed on heavy white paper. 3 Minutes later i had the cut out businesscard-a-like picture-info-cards :)