I have just posted a new version (v0.9.7) of my [free] FrameShop script to my website. FrameShop runs in Photoshop from the File>Scripts menu, and this version is designed for Photoshop CC 2015 and CS6.
FrameShop Script v0.9.7 for Photoshop CC 2015
For those unfamiliar with the script, it provides a means of resizing an image for the Web, with EXIF, copyright/signature, and title displayed in a matted and framed style. Several new features and enhancements have been added since the last version including:
- User interface has been organized into tabs, minimizing screen real estate and organizing workflow
- EXIF information can be formatted on multiple lines or a single line
- Improvement to identification of lens information from EXIF metadata
- Caption can be added beneath the Title
- Frame edge bevel is now an option
- Additional shooting information (e.g. “Hand-held”) can be added to the EXIF text
- FrameShop script settings can be saved and retrieved
Here's an example of what FrameShop can do:
Black frame, bevel mat, single line EXIF, title and signature
Many of the improvements to this script have come from online forum members. The script is free and I do this for fun. It's my way of giving back to the photographic community that has given me so much. There is no commercial activity involved, period.
As usual, if you have any feedback, comments, suggestions or criticism, please contact me. There's a Contact page on my website and I'll follow this thread.