The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 4.8.3 Released

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
http://www.captureintegration.com/2009/09/10/capture-one-4-8-3-released/

Phase One has posted Capture One 4.8.3 to their website for download. This version is advertised as Snow Leopard compatible. Since Capture Integration does it's own independent testing (for this version we will include testing in SL) I would advise you to wait for a week or so to hear the results of our testing, as well as the collected wisdom (from their calls positive/negative to us) from those customer's of ours who decide to update immediately.

*Snow Leopard Compatible
*Support for Leica M9 (also Canon 500D / Rebel T1i)
*Minor Bugfixes (including rare “out of memory” error)
*Improved quality for P40+ and P65+

For future updates (including the results of our testing) I recommend you subscribe to our RSS feed. We also have a monthly prize giveaway exclusive to those subscribed to our RSS feed.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe