The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One Version 5 Training Videos

Terry

Thanks for the link. I will be upgrading as soon as Phase adds coverage for the Panasonic m4/3 cameras. I will need a refresher course!

KETCH ROSSI

Very little to learn form those videos unfortunately, especially when some one like me is custom to Lynda.com with hours upon hours of material for every given SW.

The only true disappointment so far with my switch to P1 5 PRO is the fact of absolute lack of training material.

Joined the Capture-U, and was wondering actually of it would be worth to pay the Subscription feee of $150 to see the rest of their videos, definitely didn't want to pay $150 to find out that all they have up are the same ones on P1 site!

KETCH ROSSI

Ketch, you're taking our training classes next week right?

http://www.captureintegration.com/2009/11/20/capture-one-web-seminar/

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off

I'll be on set Doug, so unfortunately no:(, I'm not, but I will still like to pay for it if I can have a copy that I can watch later;)

Also cause of my conditions, I need a recorded version as it will take me several times of watching before learning :)

Last edited:
"The only true disappointment so far with my switch to P1 5 PRO is the fact of absolute lack of training material."

Hi Ketch
I agree completely and it's seriously holding new users back. I don't mind paying for training but there is so little available and that which is available is not in DVD form. I also will not be attending the Dec. Capture Integration workshop but in my case simply due to lack of money after Xmas shopping. I plan to attend during the next available basic session in 2010.
Paul

stephengilbert

"Just wish it was cost effective for me to travel to you folks to do one on one training."

But for those of us with private jets who are less than maybe 1500 miles from you it would be okay, right?

Steve

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I would be just fine big fella. LOL

Just of note though I only fly in a G5 or Falcon 900. I know my business jets very well.

Seriously I would love to do a traveling road show of this. I know Jack would too.

KETCH ROSSI

I would be just fine big fella. LOL

Just of note though I only fly in a G5 or Falcon 900. I know my business jets very well.

Seriously I would love to do a traveling road show of this. I know Jack would too.
Okay then Guy, no problem I'll see if Jim lends me his baby. :D

Last edited:

KETCH ROSSI

If not, we seriously should talk and organize a workshop in my new studio some time early next year, we can show the training lesson to a 300" Ultra High Resolution Screen, possibly 4K ( IMax Style) and also provide with a DVD copy of the training course to all attendees as well as provide the training course for sale to any one that can't attend, I can provide facility and all DVD Authoring Media, as that is what we use to Develop and Produce 4K Digital Cinema and High end commercial work then scaled to True HD 1920x1080 Authored in Blu Ray Discs and also provided in Analog standard DVD format.

Studio coming early 2010.

Last edited:
D

dmcnickle

I'll be on set Doug, so unfortunately no:(, I'm not, but I will still like to pay for it if I can have a copy that I can watch later;)

Also cause of my conditions, I need a recorded version as it will take me several times of watching before learning :)
Ketch, I agree about having a recorded version. I would gladly pay for a version that I can watch again and refer back to. Makes it easier for my aging brain to learn :)

Doug, have you ever thought of making a recorded version available?

-Denise

KETCH ROSSI

Yeah I think that I might just really try to set something up, once the new studio is up and running, seating offered will only be limited, since is going to have a screening room for Editing and daily viewings, as well as Cinema Previews, and Anteprima for Execs. but for sure with the capacity of recording in any format, I will put something on in a second if in off demand was there.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Depending on how the scheduling fit with my own workshops, I definitely would be interested. I have the Pro version of C1, and if I were able, I would be attending Jack and Guy's Salton Sea workshop mainly for C1 processing skill update.

Jack and Guy, if you do end up presenting a workshop at Ketch's studio, could you try for after end-April—I am in the U S for almost two months and only teach on weekends. Arizona, Tennessee, and Virginia. And if the dates didn't work, put me down for the DVD version. Cheers and best wishes for the New year, everyone.