The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stupid Photoshop Question

Lisa

I just upgraded to CS5, and there's something I can't figure out. In my previous version of CS, I had created a number of different sets of custom print settings for each of the papers and page sizes I use. (Each set of custom print settings includes paper size, orientation, media type, etc. etc., and are the print settings that show up in the Epson driver window that you get to by clicking on "Printer Settings" in the CS Print window.) I can't figure out where those collections of printer settings were stored, and how I can import them into CS5 so I don't have to recreate them all again. Can anyone help me???

Thanks much,
Lisa

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lisa. Bad news I think. The entire print dialog changed for CS5, and to the best of my knowledge you need to rebuild all the custom settings for CS5 -- at least I had to. I'm running Mac, and Win may be different.