The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sensor+ files in LR3 showing only thumbnails.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Anybody else had this problem? Phase P65+ "full" files show up fine in Lightroom 3, but Sensor+ files only show as 296 by 220 pixel thumbnails.

It's not actually a big deal to me because I do virtually all my processing in C1, using LR mostly for its Library and Slide Show features.

But I'm curious if this is shortcoming of LR or there's a Preference or setting I'm missing.

Bill

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Anybody else had this problem? Phase P65+ "full" files show up fine in Lightroom 3, but Sensor+ files only show as 296 by 220 pixel thumbnails.

It's not actually a big deal to me because I do virtually all my processing in C1, using LR mostly for its Library and Slide Show features.

But I'm curious if this is shortcoming of LR or there's a Preference or setting I'm missing.
LR does not yet support Sensor+ files from the P65+.

Not the first time I've seen support for "secondary" raw file formats from a camera not get support in Adobe-Products or Aperture. For instance I haven't looked in a while, but for a good while the sRAW files from the 5D Mark 2 were not supported in Aperture while the full raw files were.