The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hillary Obama

D

DougDolde

I think it's Hilarious, pun intended. But it's a real testimony to the power of Photoshop.

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Well,
They are promising change, which is pretty unspecified.
Perhaps this is what they meant?
-bob

LJL

Helen,
This image was actually prepared by somebody outside the "American Dirty Politics" scene. More as a social commentary of its own, and a way to show off Photoshop skills.

I find it both amusing and disturbing, since it does have one wondering just how much some of the imagery we see falls into the hands of folks with an agenda and really good PS skills ;-) (We had a whole thread on that part already, but fortunately, this particular image has enough tongue-in-cheek with it to be appreciated.)

Cheers....

LJ

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
As a photoshop demonstration of skills it is pretty good.
On the matter of political issues, since we are approaching that quadri-annual silly season, perhaps we might engage in those topic in some other forum.
-bob

LJL

Bob,
I agree, and kind of thought that was the case. This image was being showed off as good PS skills, and Doug placed it here for that purpose, I guess. Hard to escape whatever message is behind the image, however, and you are correct.....we are in that silly season where a lot more of this stuff pollutes all aspects of things.

In the end, the Image Processing skills used to get this were pretty good, rendering something that does have a scary possibility of reality to it ;-)

LJ