The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 5 Pro image deleted

Y

yuetk

Hi...I temporary delete (Cntrl del) pictures in C1 5 pro, but is not in my trash bucket? Any idea? Thanks

Thomas

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hi Thomas. When you say "trash bucket" are you referring to the system trash - the trash icon on your desktop?

C1 will move items you delete to the Session Trash. This is a folder in your current sessions folder, not the system trash bin.

In the Library Pane go to Session Folders and you will see a folder entitled Trash Folder. Deleted items will be moved here. Click on it and it will show the items - right click on it and you can open in Finder or Explorer.

Y

yuetk

Yes, that is affrimative...the trash folder in the system library in C1. However, when I click in the folder, there is nothing there....empty...no deleted photos. That's what puzzling me! I also looked up in the recycler bin as well and no luck.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Open C1 and what does it say along the top bar? That is your current working session. Inside THAT session folder, wherever you created it, will be a unique trash folder which is different from both the C! default session trash folder and your computer system's trash folder.

Y

yuetk

I looked up all the trash folders both C1 default and the session folder, they're no where to be found. Unless I permantely deleted the photos, it should be in a trash folder somewhere.