Lightroom 1.31 available Update
Re: Lightroom 1.31 available Update
UPDATE FOR LIGHTROOM 1.3.1:
Lightroom 1.3.1 includes additional corrections for the following issues:
(These issues are specific to the 1.3.1 update. Lightroom 1.3.1 also includes all of the previous updates listed for Lightroom
● The Lightroom 1.3 Print Module could previously cause the application to crash on either OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1 during
● On Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1, the import process from a card reader or other device into Lightroom could fail to import
all or a portion of the selected images.
● A decrease in Develop slider responsiveness introduced in Lightroom 1.3 has been corrected.
● The Lightroom 1.3 Develop module could cause the application to crash if adjustments were made in quick succession.
● Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Lightroom 1.3.
● A possible artifact in raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected.
● The Lightroom FTP Plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK did not function properly if the password
was not saved with the selected FTP preset.
● Editing or creating a new FTP preset immediately prior to using the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the
Export SDK would cause the FTP process to fail.
● Using the Export as Previous option did not work with the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK.
Lightroom 1.3 includes corrections for the following issues:
● Writing XMP metadata automatically has been corrected for performance issues
● Printing with the native resolution option enabled no longer sets the wrong dimension for portrait oriented images
● Prior to Camera Raw 4.3 there was the possibility that artifacts in edge transitions could be introduced through the
Bayer demosaic and luminance noise reductions algorithms. This has been corrected.
● The Canon sRAW format and the Fuji compressed RAF formats are now supported.
Lightroom 1.3 includes the following enhancements:
● The import dialog now offers the option to render 1:1 previews as part of the import process
● The export dialog layout has been enhanced
● A Lightroom Preview Export SDK is available for developers to create and distribute Export Plug-ins. Further details
are located on Adobe Labs
• Additional camera support for the Canon 1Ds Mark III, Nikon D3, Nikon D300, Olympus E-3, and more
• Updated Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard support
Tags for this Thread