The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

capture one v6 demo not starting

robertwright

I downloaded the trial 6.01 C1 pro and when I launch it it only lets me use the express version. I have C1 4.8.3 licensed on this machine from the Leica M8.

When I try to selected pro demo I get a dialogue box saying the program must relaunch but it never does. When I launch it again myself the process repeats.

I have done a full scrubbing of all the folders the c1 uses, and still I can't get the demo to launch- any ideas?

snow leopard 10.6.5 fresh clean install. new machine.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I downloaded the trial 6.01 C1 pro and when I launch it it only lets me use the express version. I have C1 4.8.3 licensed on this machine from the Leica M8.

When I try to selected pro demo I get a dialogue box saying the program must relaunch but it never does. When I launch it again myself the process repeats.

I have done a full scrubbing of all the folders the c1 uses, and still I can't get the demo to launch- any ideas?

snow leopard 10.6.5 fresh clean install. new machine.
Rename the application file and relaunch. Doesn't matter what you rename it to.