The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

capture one 6 supported canon lenses?

robertwright

So far in the lens correction tool I only see a few primes supported, both my lowly L series 17-40 and 24-105 are listed as unsupported-

cannot find anything on the phase site listing supported lenses-

is this normal? any idea if support is in the works-

I cannot even manually enter values for sharpness falloff, analyse CA or manually change distortion. the sliders are all greyed out, except for on primes like the 50 and 35 and 28 for example, generic primes.

EsbenHR

The database only have medium format lenses; everything else must be based on generic profiles (at least for the time being).

You should be able to use sharpness falloff, CA and distortion for just about anything. However, you need RAW files (and a Pro version).

If you have a RAW file where the sliders are grayed out something else is wrong.
You should definitely be able to correct the image regardless of the lens.