The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Silver Efex Pro 2 (now here)

woodyspedden

Uh-oh. I've been an enormous fan of Silver Efex Pro and without even doing the trial, I bought the version 2 upgrade and downloaded it last night.

I am so disappointed to be disappointed. Everything installed and launched as it should in PS CS5. But the new interface is barely legible. The typeface used in the preset categories appears so small and thin that it is broken and illegible.

I suppose I could just go with the visual and not pay attention to the name of the category but I much prefer to be able to scroll through the various effects and select them by name.

Anyone else seeing this?
Hey Tim

Sorry to say but that is the way my copy looks as well.

Woody

Photojazz

IF any of you get a chance to check my post on my experience on a W7 machine, thanks. I posted it as a seperate post, it's not pretty...