The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Moving C1 Sessions Btwn Computers

rga

When I travel, I take my laptop with me which contains my other licensed copy of C1 Pro. I recently returned from a trip with images that I spent some time on processing in C1 Pro (ver. 6.x) and have a session set up for this trip. Can any of the experts here tell me how to transfer the session to my main computer so that it includes all the edits made on the laptop? Is there some other way than copying all of the session folder's and files to the desktop from the laptop and then just opening up that session on the desktop?

I haven't been able to find an answer to this question after much searching. Thanks in advance to anyone who can advise,
Bob

PeterL

Can you just not copy the entire session folder with everything, including the xxxxxx.col50 file? Maybe restart C1 after you've done that. I would think that would work.

Cheers, -Peter

rga

Thanks Peter. I will try that. I'm used to working in LR, where you need to "Export as catalogue" to retain your raw adjustments. I'll give your suggestion a whirl.
Thanks again,
Bob