The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

watermark software for mac

gooomz

any recommendations for a simple watermark making software for my mac where i can make a simple watermark and then insert them in my photos using aperture 3?

the simpler the better.

thanks

gooomz

thanks a lot.

hey, anyone try using borderfx plug in for aperture 3?

i just found it and it looks pretty cool but not sure if it going to make my files much bigger in size kind of like when using silver effects plug ins.

J

johnrobin

I agree with Jeffg53, my friend also use this free image watermark software. Also find more software for your image watermark on search engine. Currently i am using masswatermark software on images.

Masskick

I understand gooomz, take a suggestion of me use iwatermark pro software. I was also having same problems watermarking my photos and even was confused what shall I use but I found this software. It is cheap and very useful. Just take a try!