From the Capture One 6.2.2 Release Notes:
Highlights, version 6.2.2
This is a service release improving quality and adding camera support
Bugfixes and Improvements
This release contains a number of bugfixes and improvements including:
• Fixes issues related to the use of XMP sidecars.
• Improves Mac OS 10.7 compatibility.
• Improves performance for IIQ tethered workflow.
• Provides faster display of thumbnails in the Finder using Quick Look on Mac.
• Sony DSLR‐A580 and NEX‐C3 (preliminary)
• Panasonic DMC‐G3 and DMC‐GF3 (preliminary)
You can learn more about the new release at: http://www.phaseone.com/6.