The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 jumps to folder after processing

GRW

Hi All

Do any of you C1 gurus out there know how to stop capture one automatically jumping to the output folder after it completes a process of a file.

It's driving me bonkers:loco: and despite searching through all the options I can find no way to stop it

Cheers
Graeme

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
The only way I can imagine this is happening is if you have your process recipe set to "Open With" > "Capture One". This wouldn't make any sense workflow wise but would lead to C1 jumping to the folder containing the processed file upon completing it's processing.

Check on that. And if it's not the case I'd suggest just Resetting Capture One per our instructions.

If that still doesn't work I'd call your Phase One dealer. Or if you bought it from Phase One directly then I'd start a support case at phaseone.com
http://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain/ContactSupport.aspx

In any case it's not intended behavior.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

Masters Series Workshop:
New England Landscape - Fall Color (Oct 5-8)