The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Xrite released i1Profiler for Lion

Godfrey

Got my notice that the final release version of i1Profiler is now available.

X-Rite Download:

X-Rite is pleased to inform you that i1Profiler D2LionEdition software is now available and ready for download. With this update, i1Display LT and i1Display 2 registered users can now operate their device under Mac OSX 10.7 Lion. These devices, which currently run on i1Match software, now have the benefit of utilizing a limited special edition version of the new X-Rite i1Profiler software named i1Profiler D2LionEdition.
www.xritephoto.com/... i1Profiler D2LionEdition

archivue

yes, but like a lot of people, my i1 Display 2 doesn't work properly anymore... problem with the gelatin filter... really a bad product !

Godfrey

yes, but like a lot of people, my i1 Display 2 doesn't work properly anymore... problem with the gelatin filter... really a bad product !
Bad product? First I've ever heard that. I bought mine in 2004 and it is working just fine.