Site Sponsors

Thread: Need Help w/Capture One 4.1.2

Need Help w/Capture One 4.1.2

I'm feeling a little dumband confused, and I am reaching out for help.
    I am now trying to use this updated version with M8 DNG files, but have run into problems. I open an image, convert it the way I want it, hit the process button, and nothing happens. What I can't seem to figure out is, after I process it, I want the processed pic to go directly to CS3 for final PP.
    I have read every tutorial and FAQ on the Phase One site, but can't seem to find the answer. I was running C1.0? before and didn't run into this problem. Can someone help me out?
    I am on Win XP Pro SP2.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need Help w/Capture One 4.1.2

When I first started procesing files with version 4.1.1 I pressed the process button and nothing happened. After looking around I noticed everything ended up int he batch process queue. After clearing this out it worked as normal and I have not seen the issue again. I assumed I made an error somewhere but you are now describing a similar thing.

Good luck!

I looked into that, and cleared the cache. I discovered, That for whatever reason, it takes a realllllly long time to process. Now, I just sit back and wait. I am on a WinXP Pro sp2, a Pentium 4 3.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 2 7200RPM 60GB HDs. CS3 isn't slow, wonder why C1 is.