Highlights, version 6.4
This release provides new features and support for a new generation of camera bodies and backs from Phase One and MamiyaLeaf. In addition, the release provides support for a number of other cameras and improves quality.
• Focus controls in live view for Phase One iXR and iXA industrial cameras when used with an IQ or Credo back.
• File and tethered support for Leaf Credo 40, 60 and 80.
• File support for Nikon D4, D800E and D800.
• File support for Canon 5D Mark III and G1 X.
• File support for Olympus OM-D E-M5.
• Tethered support for Nikon D5100. Bug Fixes
• Fixed some issues with live view on Mac and Windows causing the view to stop updating or a focusing message not disappearing.
• Addressed an instability issue associated with the use of large preview sizes.
Camera systems and image software