The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CS6: where's the Bridge button?

gogopix

Subscriber
I am trying the trial, and it is a TRIAL...
why all the space wasted on video
and where the @#$%%# is the BR button for Bridge?

Seems like regression...Adobe goes mobile...like Window 8

Ok, if it's obvious to you, then I will eat my....

no, on second thought I won't...getting too old for that :rolleyes:

regards
Victor

Don Libby

Victor, as near as I can tell there's no button for Bridge other than the "mini-bridge" at the bottom left corner of the screen. At least that's where I found mine.

I made desktop links to both CS6 and Bridge - first time I ever had to do it for Bridge. I also configure Bridge to open automatically.

CS6 is a major upgrade and while I like most of what I've seen there are still little things I don't. Now I have 2-years to get used to it before the next upgrade....

Don

gogopix

Subscriber
Victor, as near as I can tell there's no button for Bridge other than the "mini-bridge" at the bottom left corner of the screen. At least that's where I found mine.

I made desktop links to both CS6 and Bridge - first time I ever had to do it for Bridge. I also configure Bridge to open automatically.

CS6 is a major upgrade and while I like most of what I've seen there are still little things I don't. Now I have 2-years to get used to it before the next upgrade....

Don
Dear Don
Thx for the reply. I am not sure there's anything there in 6 that I really need, so as I have 3 machines I can test two more times.
It is really dumb not having the bridge button. Having bridge open automatically I turned off, since it is a memory hog!

Let me know what you think of any of the new things. The only things that would tempt me if they were as good as the onone Genuinefractals and the auto masking

regards
Victor

Don Libby

I wanted to wait awhile while I get used to the new "improved" CS6. And yes it is an improved version over CS5. The only thing that sucks is no bridge button located along with CS6 other than the min-bridge which I never use.

The following is my take from using CS6 on a PC not a Mac so your mileage may vary. The easiest thing I've done with Bridge is make a shortcut buton on my desktop and place it where I can open it anytime I want no matter the program open at the time. Of course once it's open you can go back and forth between CS6 and the Bridge just by hitting the two open buttons on the bottom of the screen.

Not much of a help but there you have it.

Don