The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CS6 NEED HELP in PS

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Need some help here. Working on a big project and the images are somewhat small so it always comes up at 25 percent. Now i can hit command 0 to make a image fit on screen. What Im looking for is either have images come in at 50 or 66 percent or to fit on screen automatically. I can find anything to make a default like that. Im going blind here with pretty small images and I have hundreds to work on.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Can't imagine it's the best option (especially as it will eat your ram):
Open all images
Zoom to desired level.
Window > Match Zoom (or something like that)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I think I found it screen rez was at 72 in preferences . I bumped it to 300.

These are 1.75 x2.5 images for a book. So the images are pretty small. I will have to readjust when I get to my real files.

Thanks Doug

J

jamadophotography

spacebar+cmd brings up the magnifying glass. this is how I deal when I have to zoom in. I haven't ran into anything that will automatically bring images in at 50%. Sorry. Good luck