The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 7.0.1 build 64201 export problem

tashley

Subscriber Member
I'm going nuts here! I just got my Sony RX1 and am trying to compile a review on it. Sony's raw converter is unclear as to when it is and isn't applying sharpening so I am trying to process the same scene shot on the RX1, RX100, 5DII, D800E and Fuji X100 with a 'level playing field'. This involves processing in C1 with all sharpening and NR off then exporting as TIFF so I can so my thang in Lightroom. But all the files from all the cameras are exporting, whether as TIFF, JPEG or PSD, with odd artefacts in as shown below. And if I try to export as DNG, I get a green biased image that won't be re-balanced.

Am on a Macbook 15" Retina.

Any ideas, please? I am on a deadline!

Thanks!

tashley

Subscriber Member
Solved it: it's a bug. It was because I was setting all NR and Sharpening to 0. As long as colour noise reduction is set to 1 or more, the artefacts are gone...