The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone with CS3

Ben Rubinstein

Does anyone here still have CS3 running? They've removed the Extract filter from CS4 but if you copy the filter from CS3 it will work in CS4. Can anyone upload the filter for me please?

Ben Rubinstein

PM sent, many thanks.

I actually still have copies of CS2 and 3 however since a reformat of my computer I'm trying to load the minimum of unused stuff onto my computer. I had all loaded up and CS4 was working nicely until I opened CS2 for my sister who is learning Graphic Design on it and suddenly ACR stopped working in CS4. Apparently it's a known issue of older version of CS messing around with ACR in CS4.

No idea why they killed 'Extract' in CS4, it's a nice and easy to use tool. Yes they've come out with a new and fancy mask tool in CS4 but...