The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recommendation for handheld picture viewer

gurtch

my old touch screen phone had the ability to store my photos. It died, and I replaced it with a low tech flip phone, for various reasons. I want to cary a pocketable devise that I can use to show my photos. On my old phone I could use my PC to access the memory card. This allowed me to make directories for various subjects, then down load to those directories. I do have an ipod, and this does exactly what I want, but is too large to carry around.
Thanks in advance.
dave in NJ

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I do have an ipod, and this does exactly what I want, but is too large to carry around.
Thanks in advance.
dave in NJ
iPOD or iPAD....

7 inch iPAD is great ... if too large then iPOD touch...if to large then no idea.

Bob

gurtch

Sorry.. I have an ipad which is wonderful, but too big to put in my pocket, and carry around.
Dave

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
iPOD Touch then...same lineage with an ok screen...do not know of anything else in this size that is as usable.

Bob

Shashin

Dave, the suggestion is three different viewers, each smaller than preceeding one. An iPod is the size of a smart phone and and iPod Nano is smaller than that.