The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One support

ReeRay

Having recently acquired a second computer system I was confused with the procedure to transfer my Capture One catalog and workings across. I'm not at all computer "savvy" and turned to Phase for help.

They were brilliant. Identifying my lack of knowledge they guided me through step by step and I now have an exact catalog replica on my new machine. And it was all so easy.

Thanks Phase, in an age were after sales service is a forgotten entity I feel you deserve applause.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I frequently have a few back and forth rounds with Phase One support where we come to understand each other, and that can be frustrating, but the end result in my experience is 100% satisfaction. :thumbs:

Matt