The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

importing in capture 1 v 7.1

jlm

Workshop Member
using sessions, my usual method is to enable "tethered" capture which creates the "capture" subfolder and dumps the raw files into it. under Import/Store files/ i have "Session Folder" and "Don't create subfolder" selected, and this has worked well, until this weekend.

now the "session favorites" creates a subfolder with a leading "heart" and puts the raws in there.

can't figure out what i might have done to cause this and get back to putting the raws into the capture subfolder

thx

jlm

Workshop Member
have been using the tethered option on import from card, as it creates the "capture" subfolder in the session, however, when importing, i can't get the images to go there, they go right into the session folder!