The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wacom Tablet Intuos 4 & Heilcon Focus

alajuela

Hi

I have been using Intuos tablets for the last 6 - 7 years, they are great. I just installed Helicon Focus, and the tablet does not work. Anybody have this experience?

I have the latest drivers, and Windows 7 is up to date.

I know some programs don't work well Wacom, ie. ImagePrint, AutoPano Giga, is Helicon part of that club?

Thanks

Phil

Stan ROX

Hi

I have been using Intuos tablets for the last 6 - 7 years, they are great. I just installed Helicon Focus, and the tablet does not work. Anybody have this experience?

I have the latest drivers, and Windows 7 is up to date.

I know some programs don't work well Wacom, ie. ImagePrint, AutoPano Giga, is Helicon part of that club?

Thanks

Phil
Phil,

I use that combo on a Mac (OS X 10.8.3) and it works absolutely flawless. What's your platform ?

S.

alajuela

Phil,

I use that combo on a Mac (OS X 10.8.3) and it works absolutely flawless. What's your platform ?

S.
Hi Stan - re-installed the Wacom drivers and now Helicon works fine. I do prefer the mouse to the pen for the retouching, is more stable.

Thanks for you help

Phil