The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Windows 64 bit - the challenge...

Ben Rubinstein

OK, formatted and started again, now my antivirus is working fine and it was far faster to do this time as I knew what drivers and programs not to load! Think I just messed everthing up a bit given that it was my first time (when have I ever said that before!:ROTFL:). I have Panda Antivirus 2009, I buy it with my brother, it comes with 3 licenses, I'd paid already so I wanted to get it to work. It seems to be fine now.

K

karrphoto

I plan on completely reloading my system sometime in the new year. I have to wait for my 2 replacement 400GB RE2 drives for my server first so I can offload files from the desktop to the server. Had a drive fail and before I could send it back (thankfully always have a spare) a second failed. Good for 5 year warranties.. even if I want to upgrade to 1TB Drives eventually...