The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1& LCC

rga

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I have two questions about using LCC I'm hoping some can help with.
1. Is there a way to name an LCC? Used to be I could do this, but ever since I upgraded to the version just before the newest release the LCC shots are just naed LCC.
2. How can I tell which LCC was applied to a specific image?
I am using a tech cam and tend too shoot my 3 shifted LCCs at anytime during a venue when he light is not right or something unwanted enters the scene (like a car). Also I usually shift so that my images are taken from left to right. Sometimes I mess up the LCC exposures and do them right to left. There seems to be no way to label them after calibration.
Thanks in advance for any guidance,
Bob

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
With C1 7 you can save your LCCs as presets and name them. I use this a lot for standard set ups and given them names like 23HR f/8, 35XL f/11 10R etc etc

rga

With C1 7 you can save your LCCs as presets and name them. I use this a lot for standard set ups and given them names like 23HR f/8, 35XL f/11 10R etc etc
Thanks Graham. My problem is each setup is pretty unique as degrees of tilt, rise/fall, aperture, mm shift L or R. Way too many combinations, especially with tilt and/or swing thrown in.

I could create a "standard" for each variation as I take the image, but that may get unmanageable quickly because these standard LCCs are available for all sessions.
Thanks for sharing your process. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding something.
Bob

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Would renaming the file in C1 do what you want?

When I apply an LCC the profile is the name of the file used

rga

Thanks Graham. That will work. Also I can see what file was used on an exposure as the LCC file.
Much appreciated; just different than before when you could name the LCC and then pull it down as you now can do with saved, standard LCCs.
Thanks again,
Bob