The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Monitor recommendation for Black and White and color

asiafish

Any one have a recommendation on a good monitor (22 to 24") under $1500 that is easily calibrated for color (hopefully automatic) and has excellent black and white capabilities?

My research so far points me toward the Eizo ColorEdge and Flexscan series and NEC Spectra view.

Black and white quality is more important to me than color, and easy rotation to portrait mode would be a nice bonus.

I use a latest-model MacBook Air.

RVB

Any one have a recommendation on a good monitor (22 to 24") under $1500 that is easily calibrated for color (hopefully automatic) and has excellent black and white capabilities?

My research so far points me toward the Eizo ColorEdge and Flexscan series and NEC Spectra view.

Black and white quality is more important to me than color, and easy rotation to portrait mode would be a nice bonus.

I use a latest-model MacBook Air.
NEC and Eizo are excellent.. I have both,but this is another one which is extremely good.. QUATO | 30"-Monitore