Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: Capture One 7.1.4 Released

Post Thanks / Like

Capture One 7.1.4 Released

Hi All,

Capture One 7.1.4 has been released..

With new camera support for Sony RX1R, Sony RX100 II, Fujifilm X-M1 and Olympus E-P5 camera models, Capture One 7 now supports more than 300 different models including cameras from Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Samsung and Sony.

We listen to our dedicated users and have decided to make the spot removal tool, known from Capture One Pro 7, available in Capture One Express 7 too, providing our Express users with an easy way to optimize images and save time.

On top of that, Capture One Pro 7 now also offers a beta version of the popular importer for catalogs from other image editors on the Windows platform, previously only available on the MAC platform. If you wish to transition to the professional choice, it's never been easier.

More info here
    David Grover
    Phase One A/S

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Capture One 7.1.4 Released

Hope it also fixes a whole bunch of tethering bugs in 7.1.3. We would have gone back to 6 across the board if it wasn't for the need of mac/pc cross compatibility of sessions (though it still only half works, sessions made on a mac don't show a capture folder at all on a pc) and the better sharpness of 7. It's super buggy.
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz