The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun thread: Show your photo editing setup...

C

Cancelledreality

Hi guys,

I thought it would be fun if everyone showed there setup and what they use.
PC or Mac? Lightroom, C1 or Aperture?

I use a Macbook Pro with a Apple 20" Display and use Lightroom 2.2. (and lots of coffee. :ROTFL:)
Also have C1 but haven't used it yet (something to do with a learning curve. :D).

R

Ranger 9

Guess I'll have to pass. A picture of Lightroom running on my unadorned black MacBook wouldn't be very exciting, and the dual-bay NAS drive and Black Widow SATA dock are stuck off elsewhere on the network where they wouldn't show anyway. Will be interested to see other people's, though.

Jeremy

The iMac is hooked up to the 7800 which is currently printing a job, but it will be moved out once it's done (anyone looking for a 20" iMac 2.4 Dual Core 2 w/ 500Gb 7200rpm hard drive, 4 Gb RAM, and AppleCare until Aug2010?).