The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEED HELP Chosing I pad Pro or mini Air2 or other

rollsman44

This will be my FIRST time buying one. My Main Purpose is to be able to use LR 5 when I am out away from mu home computer ( apple IMAC ) I think 64 GB is enough as I don't do much of PP anymore so NOT Many images to save.
Any suggestions are Greatly appreciated. I am also open to ideas to go to Verizon, my cell service or ATT or Besy Buy to buy vs Verizon. I also Don't want to spend anymore money on Data plan. I have 6GB now for 3 of us. We only reach 3-4 GB month. I will use Wi Fi more often. Thank you

erudolph

I recently upgraded from an iPad 4th gen to an iPad Pro 9.7. I don't use mobile Lightroom but do use several other photo apps for away from home stuff. The iPad Pro 9.7 is a wonderful machine, fast, good connectivity, good display. I'm very happy with the upgrade.

Godfrey

The iPad Pro models have more RAM and more processor which makes image editing much more responsive; they are the best pick for this kind of work. The latest model ... the iPad Pro 10.5 inch ... is another boost up beyond my iPad Pro 9x7 and 12 inch models in capability and performance. I'll go there soon.

The iPad Pro has become my standard computer. I only use my desktop and laptop systems when I need to use the full Lightroom capabilities or need/want to do full wired tethering in the field with Leica Image Shuttle.

G