The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Landscape Pro

jlm

Workshop Member
Next will be no camera needed
Or maybe a way to add any background to your selfies; no need to actually go anywhere at all

fotohouse

Not surprised with these type of advancements so that the iPhone Photographers will now rule the world w/ unlimited apps and rendering tools.

Jim DE

Another special pricing deal upped my curiosity so I got a copy and my first opinion of it is like above comments. Softwares such as this easily accomplish and create images we landscape shooters plan and setup for months or years to get everything just right with the scene.

Extremely sad to see photography move in this direction but from the 60's till now we have seen the breakdown of our passion and acquired skill sets reduced more and more with every technological advancement. Any bozo with a smartphone and a handful of apps can digitally present images that possibly took lifetimes to achieve in the past.

I guess it is just another nail in our coffins..... Soon I imagine a person will be able to point a smartphone out and a software will manipulate the scene and its attributes automatically into some amazing looking artificially created masterpiece using programming created by data compiled by the greats that have been offered to others through their lives.