The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

macOS Sierra: is it safe ?

Knorp

Is it safe for C1P 9.3 (or any other image processing software for that matter) to upgrade to macOS Sierra (10.12) ?

TIA

Godfrey

Is it safe for C1P 9.3 (or any other image processing software for that matter) to upgrade to macOS Sierra (10.12) ?

TIA
Can't say about C1P 9.3, but it seems fine with Lightroom and my other image processing tools.

G

Knorp

Yup, it's safe alright.
Just upgraded this morning, everything so far seems to work fine: even C1P for a change ... :grin:

Thanks !

Remko

TIA
Hi Bart,

I just received an e-mail from Phase One stating that with the C1P V9.3 release macOS Sierra is now officially supported. If you were already running V9.3 you do not have to do anything. If not, you are advised to update to V9.3 :D

cheers,
Remko

Knorp

Hi Bart,

I just received an e-mail from Phase One stating that with the C1P V9.3 release macOS Sierra is now officially supported. If you were already running V9.3 you do not have to do anything. If not, you are advised to update to V9.3 :D

cheers,
Remko
Thank you, Remko.
It seems P1 was ready for the new OS this time.
Kind regards.