The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by a. clint litton

1. A

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: Cuong Tran Cuong was very responsive as a seller, and went out of his way to make sure the lens I purchased would arrive in a timely manner. Very easy to deal with, and his descriptions about the lens in question were very accurate, making him a trustworthy seller in my opinion.
  2. A

WTB - Leica Summilux-R 35mm & 80mm

Greetings all, I'm trying to round out my Leica R set and would like to add a few focal lengths, first and foremost the 35mm Summilux-R and 80mm Summilux-R. I live in the NYC area, so if a local sale is possible, all the better, though I'm not opposed to purchasing from a good home somewhere...
  3. A

WTB - Leica 19mm Elmarit-R Ver. II

Still looking...
  4. A

FS: Leica 19mm f2.8 Elmarit-R Ver.2 ROM Lens

I'll be happy to take this off your hands. I've just emailed you...feel free to give me a call if you'd like to discuss payment and shipping options over the phone. Best, Clint
  5. A

WTB - Leica 19mm Elmarit-R Ver. II

Hi, Looking for a 19mm Elmarit-R, second version, preferably non-ROM. If you have one that you'd consider selling, please let me know! PM or email. Thanks, Clint Litton clintlitton AT gmail DOT com