The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Alpenglowing

1. A

Nikon D700 and Extras (RRS, Sandisk, etc.) $1625

Price drop! Now $1595 with shipping to CONUS.
  2. A

Nikon D700 and Extras (RRS, Sandisk, etc.) $1625

This is an excellent condition Nikon D700 body with a shutter count of ~23,000. It's the perfect manual focus FX body, as I have installed a Nikon DK-17M magnifying eyepiece, Nikon DK-19 eyecup, and Canon S-type matte focusing screen (modified by focusingscreen.com for use in the D700). These...
  3. A

Positive Feedback

Buyer: me Seller: engel001 Items: Zeiss ZF 50/1.4 and ZF 85/1.4 Thanks for the quick shipping and smooth transaction Christopher! Everything arrived just as described (maybe even a little better). Would do business with again.
  4. A

FS: Nikon 20mm f2.8

I assume this is a non-D version?
  5. A

WTB: 3G Iphones

PM sent
  6. A

SOLD: Apple 3g Iphones 2 of them

Re: FS: Apple 3g Iphones 2 of them PM sent
  7. A

Changing Aperture on D700

Simon, it sounds like your D700 may have been set up to adjust the aperture via the aperture ring. I have mine set up that way, and only use the front command dial with G lenses. Glad to hear it's all cleared up though.
  8. A

Positive Feedback

Seller: fbf Received a ZF 28 from fbf and I must say I'm impressed! Excellent condition as described, and speedy shipping. Overall, great experience.
  9. A

FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-S

Price lowered! Asking $605 shipped/paypalled to CONUS
  10. A

FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-S

Up for sale is a *mint* Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-S. I absolutely love this lens, but I also need some Christmas money so this one has got to go. It's extremely sharp, moreso than my copies of the 85mm f/1.8D and 85mm f/1.4D I've owned in the past. The focus ring is still smooth as butter, and the...
  11. A

SOLD: Zeiss ZF 28mm F2 for Nikon

Re: FS: Zeiss ZF 28mm F2 for Nikon PM sent.