The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by arild

1. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

After a long while without my desktop and exciting events in our lives, I´m finally back on this site. I even have a new lens, but haven´t been able to put it to good use, yet (Summarit-M 90). What I´ve seen from it so far has been excellent, though. Since my desktop was packed for moving in...
  2. A

The Leica ME

My name is Arild, and I have not bought a piece of Leica gear in ten months and countng. Congrats on the ME!
  3. A

Interview with Nikki Sixx

Heh,as a multiple times "Dirt" reader, I really appreciated that. Had no idea of his photography,but it doesn't surprise me one bit, given his musical artistry. This might sound clichéd,but I've always found photography to be "the" democratic artform(in the western hemisphere,though)...
  4. A

New Mini M?

I don´t buy the APS-C with 27-75mm f/2.8-4 equivalent lens. Would be huge.
  5. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Focus, schmocus! Brilliant capture!
  6. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

So I noticed, but I can congratulate on the engagement, which happened to be in the same city I got married in, nonetheless? :)
  7. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Congratulations, Ashwin! Got married in Paris, so the city has high marks in my book. Enjoy Italy!
  8. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Random photographic ramblings from yesterday.. :) sorority by arildharboe, on Flickr ferry bow by arildharboe, on Flickr graphiti wall by arildharboe, on Flickr
  9. A

New Mini M?

If it´s EVF, I´m not interested at all. As a window finder (be it AF or RF), like an X100, then pretty please. An APS-H/M8 crop is fine by me, 35mm equivalent FOV lens.
  10. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Wow! Thanks for all the likes, and for all the inspiration in form of images!
  11. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Vivek; hilarious two shot series!
  12. A

M9 SD Card discussion about SD card restrictions

Re: My M9 is finicky about SD cards it seems I use a bunch of Sandisk 8gb 30mb/s. Cheap as hell, and very compatible with the M9s allergies. I bought a couple of transcend cards, at 16gb, no go.
  13. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

You seem to have the hang of zone focusing. Nice work! :)
  14. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Same story as with the 28 framelines, for a 28mm, then! I find the frameline accuracy, at least on that focal length, at all focus lengths, appalling. I plan to try fixing the lever to 35mm to see it that makes it all better.. Thank you for your help! Will sift through Paris in November for one...
  15. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

Edward, they are all lovely pictures, but the last of your series struck my heart. Beautiful content. I need to find one of those 85/4 lenses. I assume (but I could be wrong) that it uses the 90mm framelines? Thank you.