The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by arvedg

1. A

Rodenock Calculator

Hi Graham, I am glad to hear even you had the same problem - makes me feel (a little bit) less stupid. Ok, I definitely have to hire an assistant with iPhone to get hands on snapi ...
  2. A

Rodenock Calculator

One day I'll have to switch to the iPhone community :) I guess at least the Rodentock calculator I'll give up on. A good Android app I haven't found yet, but "worst case" there is still the iterative focus with GG tilt focus tilt approach as I do presently. It's not THAT bad until something...
  3. A

Rodenock Calculator

Re: Rodenstock Calculator Hahahaha, Stephen, I totally agree. But once having started with trying to use this calculator I dug in deeper and deeper .... and when I had to confess that I won't figure out myself, I thought here one of you might have tried to use it earlier. Thanks both of you...
  4. A

Rodenock Calculator

After following this outstanding community about a year now I dare to come up with a first question here. Has anyone used the Rodenstock calculator for measuring the optimal amount of tilt? I cannot get the theory untwisted in my head for using it with the Alpa Max. Typically I figure out the...
  5. A

Show us your Tech Cam

Am I texting into the right box? Hope so ... Having been a silent reader of these pages for quite a time now I thought to take advantage and say hello to this fantastic community. It looks you guys are the REAL photography freaks - meant in the best possible way. Not having great experience...
  6. A

Talking Technical on Tech Cameras

As a very beginner in the Tech Cam world this is one of the most helpful threads I've read so far. Still heavily on the learning side for me these posts are of such incredible value in so many ways. Thousand Thanks Jae for starting and to all others for contributing loads of knowledge to this...