The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ashfaque

1. A

SOLD: Leica Summicron 50mm f2 M Titanium

Thanks Griffin. :)
  2. A

SOLD: Leica Summicron 50mm f2 M Titanium

Hello Griffin, It may sound odd, but would you mind telling a bit about the "professional grade dry-cabinet". :)
  3. A

WTT: 75 summilux 1.4 6 bit

+1 If possible, please do not sell it.
  4. A

SOLD Leica MP3 black paint - NEW

Just out of curiousity, what was the factory price? Must've been quite high since they're limited editions.
  5. A

Fun w/Digital M Images

One of the most enjoyable threads on GetDPI. Thank you all for sharing such wonderful images. :)
  6. A

WTB - Leica 6-bit lens coder

Hi rmeskill I may be wrong, but iirc, I saw one or two posts on Rangefinder Forum about creating your own template. See if they can help you. :)
  7. A

What do you do for living?

Economics research student...Shame that I can't do natural experiments :P Recently I've been beaten by Leica bug!
  8. A

FS: photo gears

Hi Son: any reason to price both 35 and 50mm f1.5 (M) for $3700? BTW, reading all the response I've decided if I need to buy anything from US, i'm going to contact Son. :) Thanks everyone. I really like way the people give feedback here as well. :) Regards Ashfaque
  9. A

Another student

Thanks Klaus and Steflaurent. I haven't checked all sections of the forum yet. My initial impression about GetDPI is things here lot more technical (I may be wrong, since I know very little). Roughly you put GetDPI seems to be like doom9 - for my video related fix. :D
  10. A

Another student

Thanks for your warm welcome, Terry and Jack. :)
  11. A

Another student

Hello everyone. I became aware of this forum whilst reading something on RFF. So I though why not join here as well. I'm also at LUF, DPR under the same name (my real name). Currently I'm a research student in Economics. I've too many hobbies (docus, traveling, reading Islamic history, Noam...